Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
Seamless Transition Instructions
To seamlessly progress to the DNP, you must create a new application in Slate following the instructions below. If you intend to begin the DNP Fall 2021, fill out the application between now and July 1. If you want to take a gap year and seamlessly progress to the DNP Fall 2022, wait until after September 15, 2021 to initiate the application. The only enrollment option in the current application is the coming fall semester. If you have difficulty with the application, please contact VUSNemail@example.com.
- Open the application for fall 2021 at https://apply.vanderbilt.edu/apply/
- Select "nursing practice" as your program and degree of “DNP.” The application will be prepopulated with your prior information.
- Update your demographic, licensure, and academic history to include your attendance at VUSN.
- Request an official VU transcript through the transcript portal in YES. Have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not provide any other transcripts.
- Answer "yes" to “Are you a current VUSN student or have you completed your MSN degree or post-master’s certificate within the last 12 months?” The correct application will then appear.
- Do not include references or pay the application fee.
- Submit the fall 2021 DNP application.