Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Not only is Vanderbilt School of Nursing creating more flexible ways to study and earn the MSN degree, we are also employing innovative approaches and offering widespread opportunities for experience in clinical practice.
Hallmarks of our MSN program include:
- Multiple entry options – for nurses and for non-nurses
- MSN advanced practice specialties to suit varied professional interests
- Distributed course delivery, flexible formats and distance learning for many MSN advanced practice specialties
- State-of-the-art facilities
- An extensive nurse faculty practice network
- Technology to Support Learning
- Dual degrees with Vanderbilt Divinity School: MSN/MTS-DIV
- Excellent RN licensure and specialty certification pass rates
Be sure to check our Admissions Requirements, review the Application Checklist and apply online https://apply.vanderbilt.edu/apply. You will also find information about Financial Aid and Housing on our website. If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Admissions team by email or phone (toll free: 1-888-333-9192).