Engage with Us
Virtual information sessions provide an opportunity to learn about our Master of Science in Nursing degree (offering 14 specialties), Master of Nursing (leading to the RN), Post-Master’s Certificate and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs. Admissions staff and program faculty are available to answer any questions you may have about academic programs, the application process and much more.
On-Campus Information Sessions
Come to the Vanderbilt University campus and take part in a 30-minute presentation from an admissions counselor, who will give you key insights into the admissions process, financial aid and scholarships, and more. Afterward, a student tour guide will lead a 1.5-mile walking tour across our beautiful 340-acre, park-like campus detailing the academic and social life on campus and in Music City from a student’s perspective. The visit will conclude with an optional question and answer session. On-campus presentations are offered for Master of Science in Nursing degree (offering 14 specialties), Master of Nursing (leading to the RN), Post-Master’s Certificate and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs.
- Please do not make non-refundable travel plans until you receive confirmation of your visit registration.
- Note: Sessions and/or tours may be canceled if extreme weather poses a severe risk to staff or student safety.
Vanderbilt School of Nursing admissions officers will be traveling around the U.S. attending various conferences. Don’t miss this opportunity to visit with our admissions officers and learn more about Vanderbilt School of Nursing’s academic opportunities, student life, financial aid and scholarships, and Nashville.
Join us for Open House
- Learn more about the admissions process
- Hear from faculty who are clinical educators and mentors
- Interact with student panels
- Tour our campus and state of the art simulation lab
- See what life is like at one of America’s top schools of nursing
Yes I want to know more about Vanderbilt's MN, MSN, DNP and PhD programs.