Exclusive to VUSN graduates
- Eskind Library Access: As a division of the Jean and Alexander Heard Library system, the Eskind Biomedical Library extends access and borrowing privileges to all Vanderbilt alumni and retirees. For more information visit the libraries Alumni Services webpage.
- VUSN alumni also have free use of the Eskind Alumni Digital Library. While the library cannot provide access to subscription journals and databases, it has collected links to free opportunities for continuing education, association, consumer health, and government resources, including some freely available open-access journals. To access the Eskind Alumni Digital Library, email email@example.com for a confidential passcode.
- Admission to the alumni ProQuest subscription is also available and provides a wide range of health care information, from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news. To access ProQuest, email firstname.lastname@example.org a confidential passcode.
- Regional Events/Activities: There are VUSN graduates all over the globe, maybe even close to you. View our Geographical Distribution of Alumni page for more information. They love an excuse to get together! If you’re interested in organizing and/or hosting an event in your area, please contact Betsey Usher at email@example.com, 615-322-4836.
- Class Notes: Every VUSN graduate has exciting things happening in her or his life, both professionally and personally. Class Notes – printed twice a year in the Vanderbilt Nurse Magazine and available online – is an opportunity for you to not only learn what other alumni are doing but also share news about your life. Please share your updates, or call us at 615-322-4836.We would love to hear what you've been up to!
For all Vanderbilt graduates
- VUConnect: Vanderbilt University’s online alumni community offers directory services and opportunities to stay connected to your classmates. Activate your account and build alumni networking relationships, explore nursing job postings, and find a VU alumni chapter near you for fun and educational events. You can connect with Vanderbilt, wherever you are at vuconnect.com. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-322-4836 if you have trouble registering.
- Local chapter events: Vanderbilt University alumni chapter events are a great way to stay connected, network and meet new friends. Search here for activities in your area.
- Alumni Discount Program: The Vanderbilt Alumni Association offers the Alumni and Benefits program to all alumni of the university. Our benefits include ways to help you get fit and opportunities to continue your education after graduation. The Alumni Discount Program provides members with an elite collection of local and national discounts from thousands of hotels, restaurants, movie theaters, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts and events through Abenity.
- Lifelong Learning: Vanderbilt alumni maintain their strong desire to learn long after they graduate. The Lifelong Learning page meets that passion by providing easy access to the many programs from the Alumni Association and other university areas that offer academic enrichment.
- Travel Program: From seasoned Vanderbilt alumni travelers to those who have never taken a Vanderbilt trip before, the Vanderbilt Travel Program trips are designed to fit any lifestyle, educational travel interest and budget. Each trip pairs unique educational opportunities with the exceptional destinations for which Vanderbilt travel is known.
- Bookstore: The official bookstore at Vanderbilt is accessible online for purchase of apparel, gifts, books and other VUSN and VU merchandise.
- Class Ring: Vanderbilt rings connect past, present and future graduates, and are a symbol of both achievement and solidarity. You can get yours through Balfour.
- License Plate: Two types of specialty license plates available in Tennessee that may be of particular interest to VUSN graduates and family members are those honoring Vanderbilt University and the Tennessee Nurses Foundation. Information is available at this link.
- Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center: In non-covid times, all Vanderbilt alumni are eligible to use the Student Recreation Center as a guest or to purchase a membership. Indoor facilities include a multi-purpose gymnasium, volleyball and badminton, indoor track, racquetball/squash courts, swimming pool, weight room/fitness center, rock climbing wall and a host of amenities including towel and locker service. One-on-one trainers and aerobic classes are also offered. For more information please call 615-343-6627 or visit the Recreation and Wellness Center website.
- For additional information about benefits for Vanderbilt University graduates, visit VUConnect.
- Student email accounts for August and December graduates will be accessible until the following May. May graduates will have access to email for four months following graduation. Don’t miss out on informative and interesting news and invitations from your alma mater! Give us your new address by updating your profile on http://www.vuconnect.com or emailing email@example.com.