Faculty Practice Network
Vanderbilt offers an extensive faculty practice network of operated and affiliated clinics. These clinical settings not only ensure that our faculty practice what they teach, the clinics offer opportunities for our students to gain the clinical experience they need to hit the ground running post-graduation.
Primary Care Collaborative: Practice in the Community
- Community Mental Health*
- Domestic Violence Shelter Clinics
- Employer Health Primary Care Centers*
- HIV Clinic*
- School-based Clinics
- Senior Continuing Care Communities
- Vanderbilt Medical Center Clinical Departments & Clinics
- Women’s Health Collaborative Practice in the Community
*Affiliated sites/ not owned by Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt Faculty Nurse-Midwives offer women pregnancy and birth experiences that are flexible and emphasize personal attention. Visit our site to learn more about our practice and clinical settings where services are available.