PhD in Nursing Science Program
Why Choose Vanderbilt?
- Competitive financial awards. Learn more about financial awards including VUSN Service-Free Tuition Scholarships and VUSN Stipends.
- An innovative, state-of-the-art curriculum that includes emphasis on both clinical and health services research for all students
- Nationally recognized faculty from diverse backgrounds with broad arrays of programs of research
- A personalized plan of study tailored to your research interest
- Strong mentorship and small classes that allow individual attention
- Blended Learning Format - our course work is delivered using both face-to-face and technology driven instruction with limited on-campus visits.
- Multiple opportunities to work with diverse and interdisciplinary scholars and researchers from across the Vanderbilt campus and nation
- The Vanderbilt credential is recognized in the health care sector around the world
- We will only accept you if we have the faculty actively engaged in your area of research
PhD Webinar Schedule for 2020-2021
Our webinars include information concerning overview of the PhD in Nursing Science Program, program format, application process and components and funding. View a previously recorded webinar (September 16, 2020).