PhD in Nursing Science Program
Why Choose Vanderbilt?
- Competitive financial awards.
- An innovative, state-of-the-art curriculum that includes emphasis on both clinical and health services research for all students
- Nationally recognized faculty from diverse backgrounds with broad arrays of programs of research
- A personalized plan of study tailored to your research interest
- Strong mentorship and small classes that allow individual attention
- Blended Learning Format - our course work is delivered using both face-to-face and technology driven instruction with limited on-campus visits.
- Multiple opportunities to work with diverse and interdisciplinary scholars and researchers from across the Vanderbilt campus and nation
- The Vanderbilt credential is recognized in the health care sector around the world
- We will only accept you if we have the faculty actively engaged in your area of research
PhD Webinar Schedule for 2021-2022
Our webinars include information concerning overview of the PhD in Nursing Science Program, program format, application process and components and funding. The next webinar is Thursday, September 30 at 12:00 pm CST; RSVP.