Who We Are
173 School of Nursing
Sara Donahoe serves as the primary enrollment officer for the school, and is the primary point of contact for issues related to student academic records and registration. She also serves as the liaison between the School of Nursing and the University Registrar’s Office.
- All aspects of student registration, enrollments, withdrawals and leaves of absence
- All aspects of maintaining student records, including graduation terms, specialties, degree audits and academic status
- Transfer requests and workflow
- Final degree audit in advance of degree conferral
- Block dates and other registration-related dates/calendar
- Course catalog and class schedule maintenance
172 School of Nursing
Terry Walker is available to provide assistance with issues related to education/enrollment verification forms and letters, transcripts, document notarization, and any enrollment issues.
- Catalog submission and updates
- Classroom scheduling
- Adviser assignments
- Credentialing verifications, education/enrollment verification letters, HRSA/NHSC form completion
- Syllabi distribution