Changes to Personal Information

Updates to Contact Information can be made from your YES landing page. Simply click on the Personal Information link to update address and phone number information. Detailed instructions are available here.

Please consider adding an Emergency Contact where indicated, in the event that we need to contact someone on your behalf in an emergency. 

Name change requests are processed through the Office of the University Registrar, and may require documentation supporting that change. Information on this process can be found here