Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
If you are:
- A student without a nursing background, during your first year you are required to enroll full-time, attend classes on campus and live within daily commuting distance of Nashville. When you progress to the specialty courses, you do not need to reside in Nashville and will learn via the modified learning format as described below.
- A registered nurse with a BSN or MSN, you will learn via the modified distance format which includes:
- Didactic lectures through a variety of online methods, at your convenience
- Block visits to campus, which may include weekends.
- Clinical experiences arranged in your local region, whenever possible
- Continued faculty contact between sessions