Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
BSN to DNP: Application Instructions
- Start application at https://apply.vanderbilt.edu/apply/
- Select program of nursing practice, not AGACNP
- Select degree of DNP
- On the Nursing DNP page, answer questions as indicated.
- Complete all other portions of the application. Be sure your academic history includes names of all colleges/universities attended even if you only took a few courses at that school.
- Enter the names of three people who hold a doctoral degree (DNP, PhD, MD and the like) on your recommendation list. If you are unable to obtain three doctoral reference, upload a statement of explanation from your application status page after you have submitted the application.
- Request that the school Registrar send your official transcripts to Vanderbilt’s Center for Data Center for Data Management| Vanderbilt University| PMB 407833|
2301 Vanderbilt Place| Nashville, TN 37240-7833
If your school uses an electronic transcript service such as Parchment, Naviance, Docufide or Scrip Safe, have your University Registrar send the transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit the application and pay the $50 application fee by credit card.