Whether you are doing a poster presentation, an oral presentation, or writing a manuscript/grant you will submit for publication, peer review is essential for a successful project.
CRDS team members can help our researchers in the following areas:
- Providing a mentor to help you with an organization/action plan for writing
- CRDS Electronic Letterhead
- Document editing and proofreading
- CV editing and formatting
- CV Template Updated 10/2019
- EndNote assistance
- Poster preparation
- Facilitating a “practice” session
- Coordinating media services
In addition, critiques of proposed work can also be obtained by asking for an expert studio. Details are available on the VUMC research VICTR Star Brite site. For any assistance, be sure to arrange for it well before the grant or presentation deadline.
For assistance in any of these areas, please contact your support staff or Leigh Bryant.