Matthew Martin DNP, RN, NEA-BC, NHDP-BC
Matthew Martin joined the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing faculty in 2019. He began his career in the United States Navy Nurse Corps where he worked in a wide variety of clinical settings. In addition to teaching, he is currently the Director of Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness at TriStar Skyline Medical Center. Additionally he serves as the Middle Tennessee Organization of Nurse Executives Treasurer and the Tennessee Highland Rim Healthcare Care Coalition Membership Chair.
- DNP, Vanderbilt University
- MSN, Vanderbilt University
- BSN, Jacksonville University
- Nurse Executive - Advanced (NEA-BC)
- National Healthcare Disaster Professional (NHDP-BC)
- NURS 8042 - Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
Martin, M. (2014). Individualized Performance Measurement to Improve Quality, Accountability and Satisfaction. Nurse Leader, 12(3), 71-75.