Welcome to the Vanderbilt School of Nursing Virtual Open House
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Welcome to our virtual Open House! Below you will find a series of videos recorded for the event.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Department:
Why Choose Vanderbilt?
High-quality programs for every interest. Stellar faculty who also practice in their fields. Clinical experiences second to none. Active engagement with world-renowned experts and health care resources. Research and scholarly activity that lead the nursing discipline forward with evidence-based education and patient care. Above all, Vanderbilt excellence, education and impact.
It's no wonder Vanderbilt University School of Nursing is ranked as the #9 MSN and #5 DNP Best Graduate School of Nursing, according to U.S. News & World Report.
ALL prospective students
Master of Nursing Science (MSN) or Post-Master's Certificate (PMC) programs
Hear from Current Students
MSN Entry with a BA/BS in a field other than nursing
- Brooke Berger, BA, Med, RN, PNP-PC student, email@example.com
- Negest Alemu, RN, FNP student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Cruz Gonzalez, BS, RN, PMHNP student, katherine.n.cruz.gonzalez@Vanderbilt.Edu
- Katie Keith, BS, RN, FNP student, email@example.com
- Grace Lee, BS, RN, FNP student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna McCracken, BA, RN, NM/FNP student email@example.com
- Mandi Mizner, BA, MSSW, FNP student firstname.lastname@example.org
ASN - MSN students
- Mark Miller, ASN, BS, MA, RN, AGACNP student email@example.com
- Allison Printz, BS, ASN, RN, current FNP/ENP student, allison.h.printz@Vanderbilt.Edu
- QiAna Webb, ASN, RN, current PMHNP student qiana.webb@Vanderbilt.Edu
Advanced Practice Specialty Webinars (as available)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP
- Emergency NP (Family NP/Emergency NP)
- Family NP
- Nursing and Health Care Leadership
- Nursing Informatics
- Neonatal NP
- Nurse-Midwifery and Nurse-Midwifery/Family NP
- Psychiatric-Mental Health NP
Student Organizations and Affinity Groups
There are many organizations you may participate in during your time at VUSN. Explore student groups you may join.