Vanderbilt School of Nursing MN, MSN, DNP, PhD and Post-Master's Certificate Programs Open House
Please join us for our Fall 2022 In-Person Open House! Please see the tentative schedule below. Once you register for the event, a more detailed schedule will be sent to you.
Why Choose Vanderbilt?
High-quality programs for every interest. Stellar faculty who also practice in their fields. Clinical experiences second to none. Active engagement with world-renowned experts and health care resources. Research and scholarly activity that lead the nursing discipline forward with evidence-based education and patient care. Above all, Vanderbilt excellence, education and impact.
It's no wonder Vanderbilt University School of Nursing is ranked as the #8 MSN and #6 DNP Best Graduate School of Nursing, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Fall 2022 Open House Schedule
|8:00-8:30am||Check-In and Breakfast: Godchaux Hall|
|8:30- 9:00am||Welcome and Introduction|
|9:00-12:00pm||Program/Specialty Information Sessions|
|1:00-2:00pm||Financial Aid Information Session|
|2:00pm-4:00pm||Simulation Lab and Campus Tours|
Nashville is in the Central Time Zone, so if necessary be sure to adjust your watch and your travel plans to accommodate a time change.
- By Air: The Nashville International Airport is located approximately eight miles southeast of downtown Nashville and is off Interstate 40. The Airport Welcome Center can assist you with transportation information and details about Nashville. Call (615) 275-1674.
- By Car to Vanderbilt University
- Traveling South – take I-65S to I-40 East to exit 209B. Turn right on Broadway.
- Traveling West or North – take I-40 West to exit 209A. Turn left on Broadway.
- Traveling East – take I-40 East to exit 209B. Turn right on Broadway.
Follow Broadway. Broadway will split at 16th Avenue to become West End to your right and Broadway to your left. At the split, bear left and remain on Broadway. Broadway will become 21st Avenue South. Continue on 21st Avenue South towards the Vanderbilt Campus. The School of Nursing will be on your right just beyond the Scaritt Place/21st Avenue South intersection.
Driving Directions to Parking Garage
- Wesley Place Parking Garage at 2043 Scaritt Place, Nashville, TN 37203.
- When approaching the School of Nursing on 21st Avenue, turn left on Scaritt Place. Parking deck is on the right. Enter though the second entrance. There is no charge to park on floors 4 and 5 for this event only. Please note that cars parked in any unauthorized area on campus may be towed or ticketed.
- The School of Nursing building is located across the street from the parking garage.
Hampton Inn and Suites
1919 West End Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee, 37203, USA
Homewood Suites by Hilton
- 2400 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 340-8000
Holiday Inn Nashville
- 2613 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 327-4707
- 1800 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 254-2170
- 1620 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 327-8000
Embassy Suites by Hilton
- 708 Demonbreun Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37203, USA
If you have questions, please contact the School of Nursing Admissions Office by phone at 615-322-3800 or 888-333-9192 (toll free) or e-mail VUSN-Admissions@vanderbilt.edu