Ty Williams DNP, RN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, CNE
Dr. Williams is board certified as an Acute Care NP, Family NP, and Nurse Educator. He joined the faculty in 2013 and is currently the course coordinator for N6091 (LGBTI Health in Inter-professional Practice), N8010 (Evidence-Based Practice I) and N8022 (Evidence-Based Practice II). Additionally, he teaches in the DNP epidemiology course and is the small group faculty coordinator for the DNP project course series.
Dr. Williams? scholarly work has been published in Nurse Educator, Nursing Clinics, the Journal for Nurse Practitioners, and the Journal of Doctoral Nursing Practice. He is a longtime member of the VUSN Alumni Association and is currently spearheading a mentoring program geared toward facilitating alum-student and alum-alum relationships. Personal interests include LGBTQIA+ advocacy and his many pets.
- DNP, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Post-Master's Certificate, University of California, Los Angeles (Family NP)
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing (Acute Care NP)
- BS, Northwestern University
- Daisy Award for Recognition of Small Group Facilitator at the DNP Level, 2021
- Daisy Award for Recognition of Small Group Facilitator at the DNP Level, 2019