Stefani Elizabeth Yudasz DNP, WHNP-BC
Dr. Yudasz is a board certified Women's Health Nurse Practitioner currently working in Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Physicians Group Breast Surgery practice. Her special interests include surveillance and prevention for individuals at increased risk for breast cancer. She is currently co-chair of a committee working on integration of diabetes education and weight management for breast cancer survivors and high risk individuals.
- DNP, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- BSN, The Ohio State University
Yudasz,S. (2020). Management of benign breast lesions: Role of the WHNP. Women?s
Healthcare: A Clinical Journal for NPs.
Moore, G., Parker, S., Rivas, S., & Yudasz, S. (2020) Sexual Violence Screening for Women Across the Lifespan. In Advances in Family Practice Nursing ? Volume 2 (pp. 77-85). Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier.
Davis, S., Moore, G., & Hande, K. (2017) Implementation of the Female Sexual Function Index adaptation for NPs, 5(1). https://npwomenshealthcare.com/implementationfemale-sexual-function-index-adaptation-breast-cancer-practice
- APRN in a Breast Specialty Clinic in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Peer Reviewer for Women's Healthcare: A clinical journal for NPs
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sara K. Archer Awards, 2021