Stefani Yudasz DNP, WHNP-BC
Dr. Yudasz is a board certified Women's Health Nurse Practitioner currently working in Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Physicians Group Breast Surgery practice. Her special interests include sexual dysfunction following breast cancer treatment. She is also currently developing a prevention and surveillance program for women at high risk for breast cancer.
- DNP, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- BSN, The Ohio State University
- National Certification Corporation, WHNP
- State of Ohio, RN
- State of Ohio, Certificate of Authority and Certificate to Prescribe
Davis, S., Moore, G., & Hande, K. (2017). Implementation of the Female Sexual Function Index adaptation for breast cancer patients in an outpatient surgical breast practice. Women's Healthcare: A clinical journal for NPs 5(1).
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH)
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health, Inc. (ISSWSH)
- Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)