Robbie Panepinto DNP, RN
Robbie Panepinto is a clinical instructor in the PreSpecialty Level of the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing and has previous teaching experience with other schools of nursing.
In addition to teaching, she volunteers at Gallatin C.A.R.E.S., a free primary care medical clinic.
Ms. Panepinto has experience in pediatric medical/surgical and perioperative services, neonatal intensive and newborn care, and leadership roles as charge nurse. She has also previously held a leadership role on the management team at Monroe Carell Jr. Children?s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Magnetic Resonance Enterography Education for Adolescents with Crohn?s Disease
- Teaching Strategies for Nurse Educators
- Nursing Practice and Theory
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Adult Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Gallatin C.A.R.E.S. Free Out-Patient Clinic
- Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- National League for Nursing