Pam Waynick DNP, APRN-BC
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Pamela Waynick is certified as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and was part of the first Nurse-Midwifery cohort at VUSN. She has been an instructor in the PreSpcialty Level for 14 years.
In addition to teaching, she is the course coordinator representing the School of Nursing for the Vanderbilt Program for Interprofessional Learning (VPIL).
- DNP, Georgia Health Sciences University
- Post-Master's Certificate, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing (Nurse-Midwifery)
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing (Perinatal Nursing)
- BA, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Interprofessional Education
- Interprofessional Practice
- Public and Community Health
- Maternal-Child Health
- Breastfeeding Promotion
Waynick, P. 2nd Annual Evidence Based Practice Nursing Conference Poster Presentation on Interprofessional Collaboration Project Evaluation, Georgia Health Sciences University, 2011
Waynick, P. Collaborating Across Borders III Conference Poster Presentationon An Assessment of Professional Response to Interprofessional Collaboration, November, 2011
Waynick, P. Collaborating Across Borders IV Paper Presentation on The Role and Value of Rotating Faculty to Enhance Interprofessional Collaboration, June 2013
Waynick, P. Sigma Theta Tau 42nd Biennial Convention Paper Presentation on The Vanderbilt Program in Interprofessional Learning: Innovation in Building a Collaborative Ready Workforce, November 2013
- L.L. Ivanov & C. L. Blue. (2008). Public health nursing: Leadership, policy and practice. Clifton Park, NY: Delmar Cengage Learning.
- Sigma Theta Tau - Iota Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau - Iota Chapter Board Member, 2012-Present
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing Nominating Committee Member
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing DNP Curriculum Review Committee Member