LeTizia Smith MSN, PMHNP-BC
Smith is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who works at the Mental Health Cooperative, where she provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for people with mental illness and emotional disturbance. Previously, she worked for the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute.
She earned an MSN from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing and a BA in Sociology from Vanderbilt University. She will be working closely with the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program faculty and with the program's clinical placement activities.
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing (Psychiatric-Mental Health)
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Community Mental Health
- Crisis Interventions
- Forensic Populations
- Teaching a Systems Approach: A Innovative Quality Improvement Project
- Currently working on DNP at Emory University School of Nursing
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association