Heather Flynn MSN, RN
Instructor in Nursing
Heather Flynn is a clinical instructor in the PreSpecialty program. She taught acute care pediatric clinical for ten years and subsequently transitioned to teaching in the community health series.
In this role she partners with several nurse-run clinics in Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools facilitate student participation in teaching children the principles of nutrition and asthma management.
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Pediatric asthma education and management
- The art of patient education in nursing practice
- Enhancement of Community and Population Health
- Principles of Client-Centered Care
- Professional Development series
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing ? Iota Chapter