Hannah Wachtmeister Kestner DNP, RN, CPNP-PC
Dr. Hannah Kestner has been on faculty at the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing since August, 2019. She has been a board certified pediatric primary care nurse practitioner since 2014. She has worked in private practice as well as community based health care in the middle Tennessee area since 2014.
Her doctoral work is focused on the oral health of preschool aged children and the knowledge base of their parents regarding oral health care.
- DNP, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- BS, Elon University
- Certified pediatric nurse practitioner- primary care
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Pediatric nursing
- Community and Population Health
- Professional Nursing Series
- Primary care pediatrics
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Middle Tennessee Advanced Practice Nurses