Deonni Stolldorf PhD, RN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
BioDr. Stolldorf joined the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing faculty in 2015, after completing the VA Quality Scholars 2-year Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, Nashville TN. Dr. Stolldorf?s background includes Intensive Care Nursing, Nursing Professional Development, Adult Nurse Practitioner, and Nurse Consultant experiences.
Her research interests include health services research with a focus on the sustainability of healthcare interventions. She has had publications in such journals as the Western Journal of Nursing Research, American Journal of Nursing, the Journal for Healthcare Quality, and the Journal of Nursing Care Quality.
- VA Quality Scholar Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Tennessee Valley Healthcare System/Vanderbilt University
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pre-doctoral fellowship in Health Care Quality and Patient Outcomes, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Post-Master's Certificate (Adult NP), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.Cur, Rand Afrikaans University, South Africa
- B.Soc.Sc, University of the Orange Free State, South Africa (Nursing)
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Health Services Implementation Research
- Healthcare Intervention Sustainability
- Care Transitions/Medication Reconciliation
- Nurse Residency Programs
Stolldorf, D.P. (2016). Sustaining Health Care Interventions to Achieve Quality Care: What we can learn from Rapid Response Teams. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, [2016 June 6 Epub ahead of print].
Stolldorf, D.P., Mion, L.C., Jones C.B. (2016). A Survey of Hospitals That Participated in a Statewide Collaborative to Implement and Sustain Rapid Response Teams. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 38(4), 202-212.
Stolldorf, D.P., Dietrich M.S., Ridner, S.H. (2016). A comparison of the Quality of Life in Patients with primary and secondary lower limb lymphedema: A mixed-methods study. Western Journal of Nursing Research, [2016 May 5 Epub ahead of print].
Stolldorf, D.P., Dietrich, M., Ridner, S.H. (2016). Symptom frequency, intensity, and distress in patients with lower limb lymphedema. Lymphatic Research and Biology, [2016 Jan 29 Epub ahead of print].
Stolldorf, D.P., Havens, D.S., Jones, C.B. (2016). Sustaining innovations in complex healthcare environments: A multiple-case study of rapid response teams. Journal of Patient Safety, [2016 Jan 11 Epub ahead of print].
- Academy Health
- Sigma Theta Tau
- American Organization of Nurse Executives