Multiple Entry Options
Which best describes the educational background you will have upon applying to Vanderbilt?
- I will have an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing and at least 78 semester hours of college credit.
- I will have Bachelor's Degree in a field other than Nursing.
- I will have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- I will be seeking Post-Master's study in Nursing. Note: VUSN strongly recommends applications with an MSN apply to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program and complete the post-master's certificate as part of a DNP program of studies.
- I am a currently enrolled undergraduate at Vanderbilt and will enter through an Undergraduate Senior-Year-Absentia Program.
- I am a high school student interested in pre-nursing studies at Vanderbilt.