Betsy Kennedy PhD, RN, CNE
Assistant Dean for Non-tenure Track Faculty Affairs and Advancement
- PhD, Medical University of South Carolina
- MSN, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing (Critical Care Obstetrics)
- BSN, Vanderbilt University
Current Research/Scholarly Interests
- Nurse Faculty Mentoring
- Nursing Student Perceptions of the Learning Environment
- Humanism in Faculty Development Programs and Nursing Education
- High Risk and Critical Care Obstetrics
JournalsKennedy, B. B. & Baird, S. M. (2016). Acute myocardial infarction in pregnancy: An update. Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing, 30(1), 13-24.
Fogel, S., Hande, K. & Kennedy, B. (2015). Transforming a Curriculum to Progress the Associate Degree to Advanced Practice. Nurse Educator, 40(5), 241-243.
Kennedy, B. B. & Ruth, D. J. (2012). Complications of Pregnancy (Module 5) in Perinatal Orientation & Education Program. Association of Women's Health and Neonatal Nursing. Washington D.C.
Kennedy, B. B. & Baird, S. M. (Eds.). (2016). Intrapartum Management Modules: A Perinatal Education Program. (5th ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
Baird, S. M. & Kennedy, B. B. (2013). Pulmonary complications of pregnancy in AWHONN's Perinatal Nursing (K. R. Simpson & P. Creehan eds.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott.
Kennedy, B. B., Harvey, C. G., & Saade, G. R. (2012). Acute Renal Failure in Pregnancy. In High Risk and undefinedCritical Care: Intrapartum Nursing. (3rd ed.). (Troiano, Harvey & Chez, eds.) Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- American Nurses Association/Tennessee Nurses
- The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and
- Sigma Theta Tau