How It Works
Online Learning Works with Your Schedule
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) specialties have been designed and developed by experienced faculty with a deep knowledge of teaching and learning, and the school improvement process. The e-Learning program combines the best of traditional learning and makes it better by utilizing the advantages of the Internet. Vanderbilt University's e-Learning Health Systems Management program will allow you to realize career-advancing opportunities while you continue working. This specialty is designed for busy professionals like you, to help you improve and expand your knowledge and competencies.
- Flexibility - log in anytime, from any Internet connection. Post responses on the discussion board, receive feedback, and submit assignments, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Connection - gain individualized attention from faculty and develop close relationships with fellow learners as you interact with them, creating a vast network of professional contacts.
- Interaction - post and respond to messages with fellow nurse leaders. Online learning puts you much closer to the thinking and experience of your instructors and classmates.
- Timely Curriculum - course content is continually updated. Assignments incorporate the specific issues you deal with at work, allowing you to apply lessons from each course.
- Access to State of the Art Reference Information and Computer Support - active enrollment provides students access to the entire Vanderbilt University online library system as well as an information technology service which offers voice, video, data, computing and conferencing services.