The purpose of this article is to explain some of the key features of the HTML editor in the Course Map Application
- Full screen mode – This will expand the HTML to fill the screen. Use when you are formatting/re-formatting large blocks of text. Click again to return to normal size.
- Text format – Opens an additional menu of options for formatting text, including font size and color.
- Ordered list – Adds a variety of ordering types to a list. Click the drop-down arrow to select the order format.
- Unordered list – Adds bullet icons to items in a list. Click the drop-down arrow to select they bullet type.
- Paragraph format – Changes the size of the selected text. Use the normal setting to make large fonts paragraph size.
- Paragraph styling – Add styles to entire paragraphs
- Indent – Increases or decreases the amount of indentation in a line. Use these buttons when adjusting the formatting of pasted text.