The purpose of this article is to explain how to edit quiz question settings in the Brightspace Quiz tool.
Navigate to the Manage Quizzes page, and click the name of the quiz that contains the questions you want to edit
TIP: If you know which question’s settings you want to edit, you can click
Question Libraryin the top menu and skip directly to Step 3.
Select the checkbox next to the question(s) you want to edit
- Move moves the question to a new section
- Delete deletes the question from the Question Library
- Order allows you to move the questions up and down in the list
- Edit Values allows you to change Points, Difficulty, and mark as Mandatory
- Publish to LOR copies the question into the Learning Object Repository