FNIC Remote Proctor Now Exam Scheduling
Requirements for FNIC Remote Proctor Now exam appointment scheduling
To schedule a remote proctor exam appointment, stop by my office or call me while you have internet access. If I’m unavailable, always leave a contact telephone number.
Requirements for Remote Proctor NOW exam-taking at the FNIC
- Schedule a remote proctor NOW exam appointment;
- Be Remote Proctor NOW registered already;
- Bring an acceptable ID (i.e., driver’s license or Vanderbilt School ID);
- Bring cellphone for Duo authentication; and
- Bring writing utensil(s).
- Arrive on time.
Mazo Freeman, Program Coordinator
Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
Frist Nursing Informatics Center (FNIC)
459 21st Av. S – 240C Frist Hall
Nashville, TN 37240-1104