FNIC Remote Proctor Now Exam Scheduling
Requirements for FNIC Remote Proctor Now exam appointment scheduling
- If FNIC exam form for course(s) have been provided to me, skip to next step. If not yet provided, you’ll need to notify the course coordinator of your intent and/or need to take their exam at the FNIC to ensure that the required FNIC exam form is provided to me.
- To schedule a remote proctor exam appointment, stop by my office or call me while you have internet access. If I’m unavailable, always leave a contact telephone number.
Requirements for Remote Proctor NOW exam-taking at the FNIC
- Schedule a remote proctor NOW exam appointment;
- Be Remote Proctor NOW registered already;
- Bring an acceptable ID (i.e., driver’s license or Vanderbilt School ID); and
- Bring writing utensil(s).
- Arrive on time.
Mazo Freeman, Program Coordinator
Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
Frist Nursing Informatics Center (FNIC)
459 21st Av. S – 240C Frist Hall
Nashville, TN 37240-1104